YOUR ONLINE ESTATE PLANNING SOLUTION
- Living Trusts and complete estate plans customized to your needs
- Optional Attorney review and consultation
- Affordable Pricing
- Over 30 years’ experience with thousands of satisfied clients
- Ensure your assets are protected
- Make sure the guardians of your children are your choice
- Easy, expedited process -less than 30 minutes with phone interview
- We do not use fill-in-the-blank forms for your estate planning, living trust or will; these attorney drafted, state specific estate planning documents are custom created by you on your own computer.
- You have the option to have them reviewed by an estate planning professional, or you can have an attorney use the system to prepare the documents for you!
- The Interview has context-sensitive question and answer screens so the estate planning program knows the proper questions to ask based on your answers to the previous questions.
- We are the only on-line living trust and estate planning service that permits you to fully see what you are getting before you pay!
- Click here to plan your estate now.
ATTORNEY REVIEW & CONSULTATION
You may select one of two additional options:
Attorney-Reviewed Plan: An attorney thoroughly reviews your estate plan for accuracy and to ensure that it matches your particular needs and wishes.
Attorney-Prepared Plan: An Attorney discusses with you your needs, you complete the basic data on line, and the attorney reviews the data and amends it according to what you discussed in the preliminary call. The attorney then carefully explains the estate planning documents.
The package includes all of the necessary state-specific documents to fully create an effective, all-encompassing estate plan, living trust or will, including “HIPAA” compliant health care powers (incorporating a “living will”) and the deeds to transfer real property. Click here to see a complete list and description of the documents included in the estate planning and living trust package.
Our price includes the full Living Trust Package; there are no hidden costs or “add-on” fees. You can be confident that you will get high-quality, customized estate planning documents at an affordable price. Click here for living trust and estate plan pricing information.